Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, shaking (tremor), shortness of breath, increased urination, lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness, or trouble sleeping may occur.
Frequency Not Defined
- Dizziness, drowsiness, feeling of intoxication, lightheadedness, sedation
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Angioedema, laryngeal edema
- Pruritic maculopapular rash, urticaria
- Agranulocytosis, leukopenia, neutropenia, pancytopenia, thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopenic purpura
- Anaphylactoid reaction
- Tachycardia, palpitations (dose dependent)
- Insomnia, irritability, nervousness, restlessness, tinnitus, tremor
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
To reduce your risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
Stop using Fioricet and call your doctor at once if you have:
- confusion, seizure (convulsions);
- shortness of breath;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).